Hardys Stamp of Australia Chardonnay / Semillon 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Thomas Hardy's Pioneering spirit and passion for winemaking spans five generations and is at the heart of our outstanding range of Hardys Wines.
The Stamp range was inspired by Thomas Hardy and was one of the first wines to be exported from Australia. This range showcases our winemakers' blending skills both from diverse regions and grape varieties to produce outstanding delicious wines.
- Brands: Stamp
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Semillon
- Countries: South Australia
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
A medium bodied wine full with flavours of tropical fruits, white peach and citrus. The delicate oak influence gives palate weight while allowing the fruit to show through
Perfect with chicken or salmon.
Stamp of Australia is one of Hardys' most recognised wine ranges. Released in 1988, the unique labelling features original Australian postage stamps which date back to 1937. Hardys Stamp of Australia realises Thomas Hardy's vision of creating vibrant wines reflective of the Australian style and enjoyed around the world
South Eastern Australia
Hardys Stamp 2012 Chardonnay Semillon is a skilful blend of Chardonnay and Semillon wines that were carefully selected and blended together. The resultant wine is fresh and fruity, with a little oak complexity and clean, crisp finish. Timely lees stirring has given a creamy texture to the wine, while the acid gives a fresh finish
Return To Address
Accolade Wines Ltd,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Thomas Hardy & Sons, Reynell Road, Reynella S.A 5161.
Full Product Name:
Chardonnay Semillon - White Australian Wine
Accolade Wines Ltd,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
This iron-rich dish is ideal for a weekend with family and friends.
2 hrs 20 mins
This Kallo stock cube recipe is designed to use up bits and bobs you may have lurking in the cupboard or fridge – a few rashes of bacon, a couple of potatoes and carrots and a little leftover wine are all combined to make a rich and comforting soup. As a bonus, this soup freezes well so is a good one for batch cooking.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Aug-2015 at 00:57. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.