Harpic 100% Limescale Remover Fresh 750ml
Harpic 100% Limescale Remover is also available in our Original formulation, offering you a choice of freshness for your bathroom. Why not also try Harpic Power Plus Max toilet rimblocks? Available in a range of fragrances, they clean, foam and freshen with every flush, helping to keep your toilet bowl continuously sparkling and hygienic.
100% limescale remover
Kills all germs
Cleans better than bleach (on limescale)
Maximum bowl coverage
No. 1 Recommended by Ideal Standard
Tested by Independent Research Institute
Did you know that bleach only whitens limescale but cannot remove it? Harpic 100% Limescale Remover is 5x better than bleach* and has been specifically designed to dissolve 100% of limescale and kill all germs in your toilet bowl. The unique formula gives you better bowl coverage so you can ensure your toilet is left thoroughly clean and disinfected.
*on powering through limescale
Our Home Our Planet
Harpic and You:
Before regular cleaning 7 out of 10 people flush an empty toilet. Harpic is so powerful you do not need to pre flush to get the best results. And you can even save up to 1375 litres of water per year.
Our Carbon Footprint:
Our global factories are carbon neutral - we are planting more than 2 million trees through our Trees for Change project. (www.treesforchange.info)
- Brands: Harpic
Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
1. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct nozzle under the toilet rim.
2. Squeeze and apply slowly all around the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
3. For best results, leave for 30 minutes then brush and flush.
4. For killing all germs leave for 1 hour then flush.
To remove cap: 1. Squeeze pads on the sides of the cap and unscrew.
To replace cap: 1. Screw on tightly till you hear a click.
Suitable for all toilet bowls except stainless steel
Preparation and Usage
Usage Instructions & Directions
1. Lift up toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
2. Squeeze and apply slowly all around the inside of the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
3. For optimum cleaning results leave for 10 minutes, then brush and flush.
4. For killing 99.9% of bacteria, leave for 60 minutes, then brush and flush.
Return To Address
Harpic™ Consumer Services.
For help and advice contact us: www.harpic.co.uk
UK - PO Box 4044,
0845 769 7079
ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
01 661 7318
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Reckitt Benckiser UK Limited,
PO Box 4044,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
100% Limescale Remover Fresh
Harpic 100% Limescale Remover - Fresh. Contains Hydrochloric Acid
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not breathe vapours
Wash hands thoroughly after handling
Wear protective gloves, eye and face protection
If on Skin: Remove immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If Inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
If Swallowed: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting.
Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor.
If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store locked up.
Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local/ regional regulations.
Made in E.U.
An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative - www.cleanright.eu
Per 100g of Liquid Contains 6.75g Hydrochloric Acid, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Aug-2015 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.