Harpic 100% Limescale Remover Fresh 750ml
£3.07 per litre
5x better that bleach*
*on limescale and rust
- Brands: Harpic
Preparation and Usage
We recommend you wear gloves while you disinfect and clean your toilet.
1. Lift up the toilet seat and careful direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
2. Squeeze the bottle and apply slowly all around the inside of the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
3. For optimum cleaning results, leave for 10 minutes, flush and brush.
4. To disinfect, leave for 60 minutes, flush and brush. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Do not use with any bleaches or other cleaning products.
To remove cap:
1. Squeeze the pads on the sides of the cap and unscrew.
To replace cap:
1. Screw on tightly. Safe in your septic tank. Suitable for all toilet bowls except stainless steel.
Return To Address
For help and advice contact us: www.harpic.co.uk
UK - PO Box 4044,
0845 769 7079
ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
01 661 7318
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Reckitt Benckiser UK Limited,
PO Box 4044,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
100% Limescale Remover Fresh
After use: Keep tightly closed. Store upright in original container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, incompatible materials, food and drink.
DANGER. HARPIC 100% Limescale Remover Fresh Toilet Bowl Cleaner. Contains Hydrochloric Acid. Cause severe skin burns and eye damage.
May be corrosive to metals.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Keep out of reach of children.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a doctor.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Avoid release to the environment.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional regulations.
Produced in EU
Per 100g of Liquid contains 6.75g of Hydrochloric Acid, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.