Offer - Harpic Power Plus Toilet Cleaner Original 750ml
Quickly dissolves toilet stains such as limescale and rust
Changes colour in the water while the formula is working.
*For cleaning action only. For killing all germs, leave for 60 minutes.
Before regular cleaning 7 out of 10 people flush an empty toilet. Harpic is so powerful you do not need to pre flush to get the best result. And you can even save up to 1375 litres of water per year.
Preparation and Usage
Apply the liquid, wait 1 minute, brush, flush & it's done!
Usage Instructions & Directions
1. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim.
2. Squeeze and apply slowly all around the inside of the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely.
3. For optimum cleaning results leave for 10 minutes, then brush and flush.
4. For killing all germs leave for 60 minutes, then brush and flush.
5. Suitable for all toilet bowls except stainless steel.
6. Do not allow to come in contact with any surface other than the toilet bowl. Safe in septic tank.
To remove cap: Squeeze pads on sides of the cap and unscrew.
To replace cap: Screw on tightly till you hear a click.
Return To Address
Harpic Consumer Services.
For help and advice contact us:
UK - PO Box 4044,
0845 769 7079
ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
01 661 7318
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Contains Hydrochloric Acid.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read label before use.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
Do not breathe vapours.
Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Wear protective gloves, eye and face protection.
If on Skin: Remove immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
If in Eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If Inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
If swallowed: Remove mouth. Do not induce vomiting.
Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor.
If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional regulations.
Store locked up.
Made in EU
Per 100g of Liquid: Contains 9g Hydrochloride Acid, <5% Nonionic Surfactants, <5% Cationic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Mar-2015 at 01:45. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.