Harry Ramsden's Mushy Peas 300g
Unopened: Cool and dry.
Opened: Pour unused contents into another container, cover, store in the refrigerator and treat as fresh food.
Hob - From Ambient. Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently. Do not boil.; Microwave - From Ambient. (750w): Empty contents into a microwaveable container, cover and vent. Heat on full power for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Preparation and Usage
Heating instructions are printed on product.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Can - Metal - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Mushy processed peas
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened empty, cover and refrigerate. Use within 2 days.
Best Before End: See Can End.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Rehydrated Processed Peas (95%), Water, Sugar, Salt, Colours (Riboflavin, Brilliant Blue)
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/2 can|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which sugars||1.8g||2.7g|
|This pack contains 2 servings|
This is a slightly updated version of a dish from the Tyneside town of Gateshead. Traditionally these were made by the men digging the Manchester Ship Canal and fried on their shovels over a fire. The addition of sun dried tomatoes, instead of veggie bacon, gives this dish a sweet twist.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Apr-2017 at 02:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.