Harry Ramsden's Mushy Peas 300g
At Harry Ramsden's we've known since 1928 what it takes to make perfect fish and chips. That's why you'll love these mushy peas because they're chip-dippingly good!
Mushy processed peas in water with added sugar and salt.
Unopened: Cool and dry.
Opened: Pour unused contents into another container, cover, store in the refrigerator and treat as fresh food.
Cooking Instructions - General. Allow to stand for 1 minute before servings; Hob - From Ambient. Empty contents into a saucepan and heat gently. Do not boil.; Microwave - From Ambient. Empty contents into a microwavable container, cover and vent. Heat on full power for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Preparation and Usage
Heating instructions are printed on product.
Country of Origin
Can - Metal - Widely Recycled; Label - glued - Paper - Widely Recycled
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Rehydrated Processed Peas (95%), Water, Sugar, Salt, Colours (Riboflavin, Brilliant Blue)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 can|
|(of which saturates||0.2g||0.3g)|
|(of which sugars||1.4g||2.1g)|
This is a slightly updated version of a dish from the Tyneside town of Gateshead. Traditionally these were made by the men digging the Manchester Ship Canal and fried on their shovels over a fire. The addition of sun dried tomatoes, instead of veggie bacon, gives this dish a sweet twist.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-May-2015 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.