Offer - Havana Club 3 Year Old Rum 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
All Havana Club rums are made and aged in Cuba, by our maestros roneros, following the Cuban light rum making tradition. The 3 years ageing give the rum its Cuban stamp of taste: accents of vanilla, caramelised pears, banana and hints of smoked oak will tickle your nose, while smokey chocolate and vanilla notes will stroke your palate. These flavours ultimately bind in with the freshness and power of mint, sugar and lime for an authentic Cuban mojito.
The Rum Masters Awards 2014 - Gold medal
Preparation and Usage
Havana Club Añejo 3 Años is perfect for classic Cuban cocktails such as Mojito and Daiquiri.
Authentic Cuban Mojito
*2 teaspoons of sugar
*Juice of Half a Lime
*2 mint sprigs
*2 parts of sparkling water (9cl)
*1 part of Havana Club Añejo 3 Años (4.5cl)
*4 ice cubes
Sugar And Lime
Squeeze the juice of half a fresh lime into a glass & add two teaspoons of white sugar. Stir with a spoon or swirl the glass around until the sugar is dissolved.2 'Muddle'
Tap 2 whole fresh mint sprigs on the back of your hand to release the fragrant aromas. Fold the mint & place in your glass. Gently 'muddle' (press) the mint a few times with the end of a wooden spoon. Mix
Havana Club, ice & sparkling water
Fill the glass with ice. Use your Havana Club Tres Años bottle cap to pour four caps of rum over the ice, then top up with sparkling water.
Havana Club Añejo 3 Años is a white rum, smooth and light, aged naturally for 3 years to reveal an intense aroma
Its complex flavour has established it as the ideal rum for cocktails in Cuba such as the Mojito and the Daiquiri
Return To Address
Pernod Ricard UK,
Building 12 Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road,
Havana Club International S.A.
Calle A no309 e/13 y 15 Vedado,
Plaza, Ciudad La Habana,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Ultra-refreshing and beautifully fragrant, serve this sparkling granita with a small, crisp biscuit.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Feb-2017 at 02:00. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.