Offer - Havana Club 3 Year Old Rum 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Havana Club Añejo 3 años is the only rum that will give your mojito its authentic Cuban taste! Havana Club Añejo 3 años is made and aged 3 years in Cuba, under its warm & humid climate and surrounded by the care of our Cuban maestros. That's how it develops the aromas that compliment perfectly the most famous Cuban cocktail, the mojito, and gives it its unmistakeable Cuban flavour
Havana Club Añejo 3 años' light straw colour tells you this rum is more than just a spirit.
The 3 years ageing during which the liquid is impregnated by its surrounding climate, atmosphere, optimism and passion, give the rum its Cuban stamp of taste: accents of vanilla, caramelised pears, banana and hints of smoked oak will tickle your nose, while smokey chocolate and vanilla notes will stroke your palate. These flavours ultimately bind in with the freshness and power of mint, sugar and lime for an authentic Cuban mojito. The taste of an authentic, refreshing, charismatic and well balanced mojito made with HC3 will take you straight to the streets of Havana so you can express your own Cubanness.
Made for mojito.
Havana Club Añejo 3 años is the only rum that will give your mojito its authentic Cuban taste.
"It's difficult to imagine another white rum would exist with the same strength and complexity of aroma and flavour that Havana Club 3 years has."
Don José Navarro, Primer Maestro Ronero
Preparation and Usage
A Cuban cocktail deserves a Cuban rum!
Havana Club Añejo 3 Años is perfect for classic Cuban cocktails such as Mojito and Daiquiri.
Authentic Cuban Mojito
*2 teaspoons of sugar
*Juice of Half a Lime
*2 mint sprigs
*2 parts of sparkling water (9cl)
*1 part of Havana Club Añejo 3 Años (4.5cl)
*4 ice cubes
In a tall glass, add 2 teaspoons of sugar, the juice of half a lime, 2 mint sprigs and 2 parts of sparkling water (9cl)
Muddle gently. Add one part of Havana Club Añejo 3 Años and the ice cubes.
Stir well, and enjoy responsibly!
Havana Club International S.A.,
Calle A no309 e/13 y 15 Vedado,
Ciudad La Habana,
Pack - Glass
This Creole-inspired cake with its rich, molasses flavour, echoing the aromatic notes of the dark muscovado sugar, is a lovely twist on the classic fruit cake. Using a colourful mix of tropical fruit and nuts for decoration, it makes a showstopper of a cake, ideal for both family and festive celebrations.
4 hrs 30 mins
Ultra-refreshing and beautifully fragrant, serve this sparkling granita with a small, crisp biscuit.
Why not take advantage of the unique flavours that the Elite range has to offer and make a delicious Cocktail.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Aug-2015 at 00:39. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.