Offer - Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Conditioner 400ml
Head & Shoulders
Preparation and Usage
Apply on wet hair. Gently massage conditioner into your scalp and work though to the tips of your hair. Rinse and repeat if desired.null
Return To Address
Procter & Gamble,
Country of Origin
Procter & Gamble,
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Zinc Pyrithione, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Magnesium Nitrate, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Oct-2015 at 00:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.