Offer - Heinz Minestrone Soup 400g
Empty any unused soup into a covered non-metallic container and put into a fridge. Eat within 2 days.
Hob - From Ambient. HOB: Empty the soup into a pan and stir gently while heating. Do not boil.; Microwave - From Ambient. MICROWAVE: (850W: Microwave ovens may vary, the instructions are a guide).
Empty the soup into a microwaveable dish and cover. Heat on full power for 2 minutes. Stir, then heat for a further 1 minute. Check that soup is hot before serving, and enjoy!
Return To Address
Phone 0800 5285757 (ROI 1800 995311) or visit heinz.co.uk
Please quote the quality code on the can end
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
Can - Metal - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Empty any unused soup into a covered non-metallic container and put into the fridge. Eat within 2 days.
Made in England
1 of your 5 a day.
No artificial colours.
No artificial flavours.
No artificial preservatives.
Good to know.
63 Calories per 1/2 can.
Suitable for vegetarians.
1 of your 5 a day in 1/2 a can when eaten as part of a balanced diet.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Celery, Contains Eggs, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Tomatoes (23%), Carrots, Pasta Noodles (7%, Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg White), Onions, Peas, Swede, Red Peppers, Potatoes, Haricot Beans, Cornflour, Modified Cornflour, Leeks, Salt, Flavouring (contains Celery, Celeriac), Yeast Extract, Herbs, Black Pepper, Vegetables: 23%
Low Fat; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 can||%RI*|
|-of which saturates||Trace||Trace||<1%|
|-of which sugars||1.8g||3.6g||4%|
|*RI per serving. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Feb-2016 at 00:29. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.