Offer - Heinz Mulligatawny Soup 400g
Heinz Mulligatawny is a classic, spicy soup made from an exciting combination of beef, rice and curry spices, with a hint of mango chutney ...for an authentic touch serve with warm naan bread...
Store in a cool dry place
Hob - From Ambient. HOB: Empty the soup into a pan and stir gently while heating. Do not boil.; Microwave - From Ambient. MICROWAVE: (850W: Microwave ovens may vary, the instructions are a guide) Empty the soup into a microwaveable dish and cover. Heat on full power for 2 minutes. Stir, then heat for a further 1 minute. Check that soup is hot before serving, and enjoy!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
H.J. Heinz Co. Ltd.,
Pack - Recyclable
No artificial colours, No artificial preservatives
Empty any unused soup into a covered non-metallic container and put into the fridge. Eat within 2 days.
Good to know.
110 Calories per 1/2 can.
1 of your 5 a day in 1/2 a can when eaten as part of balanced diet.
No artificial colours.
No artificial preservatives.
CAN - METAL - widely recycled.
Made in England.
Water, Tomatoes (37%), Apples (6%), Beef (6%), Rice (2%), Mango Chutney (2%, Mango, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Acetic Acid, Ginger), Curry Powder (contains Wheat Flour, Celery, Mustard), Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Modified Cornflour, Wheat Flour, Salt, Cornflour, Colour - Plain Caramel, Herb Extract
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 can|
|Energy - kJ||232kJ||464kJ|
|- kcal (Calories)||55kcal||110kcal|
|(of which sugars)||(4.1g)||(8.3g)|
|(of which saturates)||(0.3g)||(0.5g)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-May-2015 at 01:18. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.