Heinz Weight Watchers Salmon & Broccoli Wedge Melt Frozen 320g
Weight Watchers Pro Points Value: 8 per meal
Salmon pieces in a savoury sauce and crunchy wedges
7 ProPoints value® per meal.
- Brands: Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers from Heinz
Cooking Instructions - General. COOKING INSTRUCTIONS* - COOK FROM FROZEN.
Before serving check that the food is piping hot throughout, if not cook further.
*These are for guidance only. All appliances vary. Although extra care has been taken to remove bones, small bones may remain. Do not defrost before cooking.
TAKE CARE: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT. Do not re-heat once cooled. Contains raw fish.; Microwave - From Frozen. MICROWAVE: Remove film lid before cooking. Stir product half way through cooking.
Microwave: 750W - Cat D, Full Power: 9 minutes, Stand: 1 minute
Microwave: 850W - Cat E, Full Power: 8 minutes, Stand: 1 minute; Oven cook - From Frozen. OVEN: FOR BEST RESULTS
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Fan 180°C or gas mark 6.
2. Remove film lid and place on a baking tray.
3. Cook for 45 minutes in the top half of the oven.
4. Take out of the oven and stand for 1 minute.
5. Stir gently before serving.
Return To Address
Call our friendly Consumer Careline 0800 055 6457 (ROI 1800 995311).
Don't forget to quote the quality code on the pack.
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
Country of Origin
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
Health Mark: IE 853 EC.
Full Product Name:
Salmon and broccoli in a savoury sauce, covered with a crumb and mozzarella cheese topping served with crunchy potato wedges
Store in freezer at -18°C or colder.
Do not refreeze once thawed.
Made in Ireland
8 SmartPoints value.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Savoury Sauce (Water, Skimmed Milk Powder, Modified Maize Starch, Milk Proteins, Coconut Oil, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Flavourings (contain Fish, Milk, Wheat), Wheat Flour, Acid - Citric Acid, Rapeseed Oil, Stabilisers - Sodium Phosphates, Tri-Phosphates, Pepper, Colours - Beta-Carotene, Paprika Extract), Fried Potato Wedges (27%, Potatoes, Palm Oil, Dextrose), Broccoli (14%), Salmon (14%, Fish), Mozzarella Cheese (contains Milk), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Yeast, Salt, Paprika, Turmeric)
Contains Wheat, Fish, Milk, Gluten, Lactose.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Meal 320g||% RI* Per Meal|
|Energy||371 kJ||1187 kJ|
|88 kcal||282 kcal||14%|
|- of which saturates||1.0g||3.1g||16%|
|- of which sugars||2.3g||7.3g||8%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Feb-2017 at 05:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.