Helen Browning Organic Hot Dogs 250g
6 days guaranteed *
£15.96 per kg
Organic farmer, Helen Browning, has re-invented the hot dog. This hot dog is made with organic free- range pigs and is a product with texture, flavour, bite and character. It is moist and meaty, slightly smoked and completely different from any other hot dog on the market.
These sausages are very versatile, they are happily griddled, barbequed, fried or heated in very hot water. Because they go through a steam bath to ensure a long and safe life you only need to heat them for 5 minutes. They are perfect for the barbeque but equally work well as a main meal with mash and veg. They are ideal for home freezing and make a great stand-by for ravenous children and unexpected guests.
I love my pigs! I've farmed them since 1986 here at Eastbrook in Wiltshire, where I keep 200 rare breed Saddleback sows. My philosophy - give livestock freedom, in almost every sense, and they deliver great tasting food.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened use within 24 hrs.
If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and consume within one month. Do not refreeze after thawing.
Ideal for home freezing
Grill - From Chilled. Simmer in very hot water or grill/fry for 5 minutes until piping hot.
Grill using a pre-heated medium grill or fry with 10ml oil, turning once.
From frozen allow 12 minutes.
Return To Address
Tel: 01793 790460
Tray & Heat Sealed
Part cooked, lightly smoked Organic Hot dogs
EU Organic - DE-ÖKO-044, British Agriculture
Packed in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
96% British Organic Pork, Salt, Organic Herbs and Spices (Ginger, Garlic, Coriander, Nutmeg, Paprika, Pepper, Onions, Caraway), Stabiliser: Sodium Citrate, Organic Dextrose, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite, Smoke, Filled into natural casing
|Typical Values||(as packed) per 100g:|
|Energy||1169 kJ/282 kcal|
|of which saturates||9.5g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.