Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise 200g
A Good natural source of Omega 3.
Full pleasure mayo that matches your lifestyle! Hellmann's Light is thick, smooth, delicious and lower in fat and calories than Hellmann's Real.
Keep Refrigerated; Do Not Freeze
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Freepost ADM 3940,
Citywest Business Campus,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Mustard
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Rapeseed Oil (25%), Spirit Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Salt, Pasteurised Free Range Egg Yolk (1.5%), Cream Powder, Citrus Fibres, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Thickeners (Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Mustard Flour, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Antioxidant (Calcium Disodium EDTA), Flavourings, Colour (Paprika Extract)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Portion**||%* Per Portion**|
|of which saturates||2.6g||0.4g||2%|
|of which sugars||2.3g||<0.5g||<1%|
|*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
|**1 Portion = 15g (pack contains Approx. 13 portions)|
Fresh peppers are packed full of vitamin C and carrots are an excellent source of carotene. Teaming these with the Cheddar and yogurt adds calcium, great for bones and great for flavour!
Juicy chicken breasts, baked in Hellmann's light mayonnaise with Mediterranean herbs.
Delicious mini carrots, courgette and bacon rostis, made with Hellmann's light mayonnaise and herbs.
Tender chicken breasts with a succulent Hellmann's mayonnaise and parmesan crust make a delicious weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Creamy salmon and broccoli quiche, made with Hellmann's mayonnaise.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Oct-2015 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.