Heston from Waitrose Tea Smoked Salmon 100g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
£49.90 per kg
Lapsang Souchong is a subtly perfumed black tea. Because the leaves are traditionally smoked over pinewood fires it has a distinctive smoky taste which imparts a lovely flavour to the responsibly farmed Scottish salmon.
Our premium salmon are reared in the fast flowing, deep tidal waters around Scotland, where the strong currents help to produce lean, healthy fish, ideal for smoking.
Waitrose and Heston share a passion for incredible food. Together, we've developed this exclusive range, bringing an unexpected twist to your favourite dishes.
- Brands: Heston from Waitrose
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Milk Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Soya Free, Peanut Free
Heston from Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Store unopened in refrigerator below 5°C until required: for best results, remove from packaging and allow to breathe for half an hour before consumption. Any remaining salmon should be well wrapped and returned to refrigerator.
Use within 2 days of opening. Do not exceed use by date. For use by date see front of pack.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Base - Card - Widely Recycled;
Pouch - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Scottish Salmon Cured with Sea Salt and Demerara Sugar and Smoked Over a Blend of Oak and Lapsang Souchong Tea
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Store unopened in refrigerator below 5ºC until required: for best results remove from packaging and allow to 'breathe' for half an hour before consumption. Any remaining salmon should be well wrapped and returned to refrigerator. Use within 2 days of opening. Do not exceed use by date.
For use by date see front of pack.
WARNING: Although every care is taken to remove all bones, some small bones may remain.
Fish Catch Area - Salmon responsibly farmed in Scotland, UK
Minimum 4 slices.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salmon (Salmo Salar) (Fish) (97%), Salt, Demerara Sugar
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 1/2 Pack|
|of which saturates||2.0g||1g|
|of which sugars||0.5g||0.3g|
|*Omega 3 contains 470mg DHA and 380mg EPA|
|This pack contains 2 servings|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.