HiPP Organic Goodnight Milk 350g
HiPP Organic good night milk is a special blend of high quality organic follow on milk and the gluten free organic cereals rice and buckwheat. It is satisfyingly creamy and the perfect end to a busy, adventure filled day.
Specially designed to complement a mixed weaning diet, this milk drink can be incorporated into your baby's bedtime routine once a day from 6 months of age and is designed to replace your baby's normal follow on milk feed. It is not a breastmilk substitute.
Preparing the feed:
1. Wash hands and if you are using a bottle and teats sterilise these using the manufacturers instructions, if you are using a beaker ensure that this is thoroughly cleaned. Boil fresh water and leave to cool for 30 minutes. Measure the required amount of water (referring to the feeding guide) in to a measuring jug.
From 6 months: Amount of Water - 180ml / 6fl oz. Measuring Scoops - 6.
From 12 months: Amount of Water - 210ml / 7 fl oz. Measuring Scoops - 7.
2. Measure of the water in to a sterilised bottle or beaker, using the measuring scoop provided add the required amount of powder, levelling with the back of a clean dry knife, do not press or heap the powder.
3. Place the cap on the bottle and shake vigorously until the powder has dissolved. If preparing in a beaker stir well with a clean fork.
4. Add the remaining water and mix thoroughly.
5. Replace cap with a sterilised fast-flow teat or put on the beaker lid and allow to cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC). Check the temperature before feeding.
- The cereals make this product slightly creamier than regular milk feeds; therefore if feeding from a bottle please use a fast flow teat.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- Please clean your baby's teeth after the last feed at night and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds, which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
Preparation and Usage
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1 Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions. If using a beaker ensure that this is thoroughly cleaned.
2 Boil freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 mins. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water. Measure the required amount of water (referring to the feeding guide) into a measuring jug.
3 Measure 2/3 of the water into a sterilised bottle or beaker. Using the measuring scoop provided add the required amount of powder, levelling with the back of a clean dry knife. Do not press or heap the powder.
4 Place the cap on the bottle and shake vigorously until the powder has dissolved. If preparing in a beaker, stir well with a clean fork.
5 Add the remaining water and mix thoroughly.
6 Replace cap with a sterilised fast-flow teat or put on the beaker lid and allow to cool to drinking temperature (approx 37ºC). Check the temperature before feeding.
Note: This formula mixes slightly better if prepared in a bottle. The milk can be transferred into a beaker after mixing. The cereals make this product slightly creamier than regular milk feeds; therefore if feeding from a bottle please use a fast-flow teat.
Feeding Guide (1 scoop = approx 4.7g powder)
Age: from 6 months; Amount of water: 6fl oz, 180ml; Number of scoops of powder: 6 scoops
Age: from 12 months; Amount of water: 7fl oz, 210 ml; Number of scoops of powder: 7 scoops
Important Feeding Information
HiPP Organic good night milk is designed to be given ONCE per day, and should not be used more frequently.
Please follow all instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill. Do not add any additional cereals or sugar to the milk feed.
Only use the scoop provided in this pack.
Always freshly prepare feed and use within 2 hours. Discard anything leftover at the end of the feed.
Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
Please clean your baby's teeth after the last feed at night and introduce a cup or a beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds, which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
Use within 21 days of opening.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. HiPP Organic good night milk is intended for use after 6 months of age, once a day only, as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before this age. The decision to start weaning, including the introduction of a follow on milk before 6 months of age, should only be made on the advice of a health professional, based on the individual infant's specific nutritional needs.
Return To Address
0845 050 1351
HiPP UK Limited,
165 Main Street,
Greenham Business Park,
Country of Origin
HiPP UK Limited,
165 Main Street,
Greenham Business Park,
Lid - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Organic follow on milk
Store in a cool dry place.
For best before date see base of tin.
Product of Germany
EU Organic - DE-ÖKO-001, EU/non-EU Agriculture
Certified organic in line with EEC regulations. HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceeds EU organic standards.
This product is packaged in a protective atmosphere.
(For technical reasons fill level may vary)
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Organic Starch, Organic Lactose, Organic Whey Powder (Partially Demineralised), Organic Wholegrain Rice Flakes 3%, Organic Buckwheat Flakes 3%, Emulsifier Soya Lecithin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Potassium Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Ferric Diphosphate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Zinc Sulphate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12
|Typical Values||per 100ml feed*|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.07mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.11mg|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.6g|
|¿-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.07g|
|*Typical values per 100ml prepared feed|
|The above analytical values are subject to the normal variations that occur with products made from natural ingredients|
|Standard solution: 100ml feed is made up of 14g HiPP Organic good night milk and 90ml water|
|One level scoop contains approx 4.7g HiPP Organic good night milk|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Feb-2017 at 01:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.