HiPP Organic Mango, Apple & Peach 100g
Handy resealable pouch!
From 4+ Months
1 Pouch = 2 Portions of Fruit
Made with the finest organic fruits picked at the peak of ripeness, providing a delicious way to include one of the recommended five a day fruit portions into your babies diet. These are perfect as a dessert or snack between two meals.
If squeezing the puree into a bowl for feeding, any unused puree left in the bowl should be discarded. Any unused puree left in the pouch should be resealed, stored in the fridge and used within 24 hours.
To prepare: Can be served at room temperature or stand pouch in a hot water to warm. Do not heat pouch in a microwave and always check the temperature before feeding.
To serve: Squeeze the required amount of puree onto a spoon or into a clean bowl for feeding. Older babies may be able to feed straight from the pouch, but do not leave them unattended. Frequent sucking of fruit puree may cause tooth decay, so protect your baby's teeth when they appear and brush regularly after feeding.
Warning: Please do not leave children under the age of 36 months unattended with this product due to a risk of choking on the cap
Preparation and Usage
Squeeze the puree onto a spoon or into a bowl for feeding. Serve at room temperature or stand pouch in hot water to warm. Always check temperature before feeding. Do not heat pouch in microwave. Please ensure the pouch is undamaged and try before feeding.
Country of Origin
HiPP UK Ltd,
Greenham Business Park,
Allergy Other Text:
No added milk products
Full Product Name:
Puree of apple, mango & peach
Any unwarmed puree left in the pouch can be resealed and stored in the fridge for 24 hours. Any puree decanted into a bowl should be discarded after use.
This product left our factory in a faultless condition and was packed in a protective atmosphere.
Frequent sucking of fruit puree may cause tooth decay. Avoid prolonged contact with teeth and protect them when they appear by brushing regularly.
Warning: Please do not leave children under the age of 36 months unattended with this product, due to a risk of choking on the cap.
EU Organic - BE-BIO-01, EU/Non-EU Agriculture
HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceeds EU organic standards.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fruits (100%) [Apple (60%), Mango (25%), Peach (15%)], Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid*, All ingredients are organic, unless otherwise stated, *From non-organic sources
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||nil|
|of which sugars||11.5g|
|Some ingredients contain naturally occurring sodium (salt)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Mar-2015 at 03:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.