Offer - Higgidy 6" Spinach, Feta & Red Pepper Quiche 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
Price per 100g: 99.8p
Eat 10 pies or quiches over 4 months, cut out the 'use by' squares and return them to us (with your address) & we'll send a voucher for another pie or quiche to say thanks for everything.
A Tasty Side
Pesto Couscous: into a bowl of freshly cooked couscous stir a generous dollop or two of pesto, a handful of toasted pine nuts and some torn basil leaves.
Got an idea for a tasty side?
Tell us in 20 words or less.
Win a bag of pies if we print it.
Shoreham-by-Sea is where you'll find the Higgidy kitchen
We've got sea breezes .... colourful houseboats all higgledy piggledy .... bouncy children on the shiny new footbridge ...... and some very Shouty Seagulls.
Tell us what you think
Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. This quiche is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Remove all packaging & place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 25 minutes. This is a guide only (some ovens vary). Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
How to serve: Try it hot with a salad of roast cherry tomatoes tossed in extra virgin olive oil, a splash of balsamic vinegar and a wodge of crusty bread. Try it cold with buttery potatoes and a crispy green leaf salad
The Higgidy Kitchen,
Packing - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Mustard, Contains Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Béchamel Sauce (36%) (Water, Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Double Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Mustard Powder), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (13%), Sautéed Onion (13%) (Onions, Butter (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Black Pepper), Spinach (13%), Free Range Whole Egg (8%), Roasted Red Pepper (6%), Water, Feta Cheese (Milk) (4%), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Butter (Milk), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Poppy Seeds (<1%), Sesame Seeds (<1%), Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Thickener: Pectin
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 Quiche|
|of which saturates||7.5g||7.5g|
|of which sugars||3.2g||3.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.