Offer - Higgidy 6" Spinach, Feta & Red Pepper Quiche 400g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
99.8p per 100g
We wanted to invite you all to Lunch...
...but simply couldn't borrow enough chairs. So instead we're giving lunch away (that's 100s of pies and quiches every month). Find out more at...
Tell us what you Think
Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
Ready to Eat; Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Frozen. This quiche is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4. Remove all packaging & place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 25 minutes.
This is a guide only (some ovens vary).
Do not reheat
Preparation and Usage
Stir a generous dollop of pesto, a handful of toasted pine nuts and some torn basil leaves into a bowl of freshly cooked couscous.
The Higgidy Kitchen,
Box - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Seeded shortcrust pastry packed with spinach, mature cheddar and sautéed onions in a free range egg filling with a hint of nutmeg, topped with crumbled feta and roasted red peppers.
Keep your quiche refrigerated below 5ºC. If freezing, freeze before use by date. Use within one month & once defrosted eat within 24 hours. Once thawed don't refreeze.
Always defrost fully before cooking.
For use by see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Mustard, Contains Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Béchamel Sauce (33%) (Water, Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Double Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Mustard Powder), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (13%), Spinach (13%), Sautéed Onion (13%) (Onions, Rapeseed Oil), Free Range Whole Egg (8%), Roasted Red Pepper (6%), Water, Feta Cheese (Milk) (4%), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Butter (Milk), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Concentrated Butter (Milk) (contains Colour: Mixed Carotenes), Cornflour, Poppy Seeds (<1%), Sesame Seeds (<1%), Nutmeg (<1%), Black Peppers, Thickener: Pectin, Cayenne Pepper, Salt
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/2 Quiche|
|of which saturates||7.7g||7.7g|
|of which sugars||1.1g||1.1g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.