Offer - Higgidy Chicken Pot Pie With Ham & Leek 250g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
We're rather particular about the stuff we put in our pies, which is why we chose free range chicken from the Mercer's family farm for this one. They put as much care and attention into their birds as we do into our pastry.
Eat 10 pies or quiches over 4 months, cut out the 'use by' squares and return them to us (with your address) & we'll send you a voucher for another pie or quiche to say thanks for everything.
Tell us what you think
Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
Share what you care about at facebook.com/higgidy
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. These pie are ready to eat cold but taste best heated up. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Remove all packaging & place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 25 minutes. This is a guide only (some ovens vary). Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
A Tasty Side
Fresh Pea Salad: mix cooked peas with feta & plenty of chives. Drizzle with olive oil and top with peashoots.
Return To Address
The Higgidy Kitchen,
The Higgidy Kitchen,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Tender free range chicken with ham & leeks in a creamy sauce, spiked with wholegrain mustard & topped with a puff pastry hat
Keep your pie refrigerated below 5ºC. If freezing, freeze before use by date. Use within one month and once defrosted eat within 24 hours. Once thawed don't refreeze. Always defrost fully before cooking.
We've taken care to remove bones but some may remain
Freedom Food - RSPCA Monitored - The outdoor bred ham in this pie comes from farms approved by Freedom Food to strict RSPCA welfare standards
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Mustard, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Free Range Chicken (20%), Leek (10%), Water, Ham (10%) (Pork, Salt, Brown Sugar, Stabiliser: Sodium Triphosphate, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Butter (Milk), Onion (7%), Single Cream (Milk) (6%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Concentrated Butter (Milk) (contains Colour: Mixed Carotenes), Free Range Egg Yolk, Wholegrain Mustard (1%) (Water, Mustard Seeds, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Cinnamon, Pimento), Rapeseed Oil, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), British Chicken Stock (Chicken, Yeast Extract, Salt, Chicken Fat, Dried Vegetables (Leek, Onion), Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Black Pepper, Sage), Salt, Thyme, Rosemary, Cayenne Pepper
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pie|
|of which saturates||9.7g||24.4g|
|of which sugars||1.4g||3.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Aug-2016 at 01:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.