Offer - Higgidy Little Quiche Bacon & Cheddar 155g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
£1.16 per 100g
We've been making delicious pies, quiches and sausage rolls from our kitchen in Shoreham-by-Sea since 2003. Baked in small batches and using ingredients just like you'd find in your own kitchen at home, we don't mind if each one of our pies, quiches and sausage rolls doesn't look quite like its neighbour. In fact, we think that the best food always looks a bit Higgidy.
Eat 10 pies or quiches over 4 months, cut out the 'use by' squares and return them to us (with your address) & we'll send you a voucher for another pie or quiche to say thanks for everything.
Got an idea for a tasty side? Tell us in 20 words or less. Win a bag of pies of we print it.
Tell us what you think
Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
Ready to Eat; Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. This quiche is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4. Remove all packaging & place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 20 minutes. This is a guide only (some ovens vary). Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Eight hour tomatoes
Halve ripe tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil, thyme, cloves of garlic and sea salt. Cook in a very low oven for 8 hours or even overnight.
The Higgidy Kitchen,
Box - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Seeded shortcrust pastry packed with mature cheddar and sautéed onions in a creamy free range egg filling, topped with smoked English bacon lardons.
Keep your quiche refrigerated below 5ºC. If freezing, freeze before use by date. Use within one month and once defrosted eat within 24 hours. Once thawed, don't refreeze. Always defrost fully before cooking.
For use by see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Mustard, Contains Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Béchamel Sauce (34%) (Water, Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Double Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Mustard Powder), Free Range Whole Egg (18%), Bacon (16%) (Pork, Water, Salt, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (11%), Sautéed Onion (11%) (Onions, Rapeseed Oil), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Butter (Milk), Cornflour, Parsley, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Concentrated Butter (Milk) (contains Colour: Mixed Carotenes), Poppy Seeds (<1%), Sesame Seeds (<1%), Thickener: Pectin, Cayenne Pepper, Salt
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Quiche|
|of which saturates||8.3g||13.0g|
|of which sugars||0.7g||1.2g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.