Offer - Higgidy Little Quiche Spinach, Red Pepper & Feta 155g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
£1.16 per 100g
We've been making delicious pies, quiches and sausage rolls from our kitchen in Shoreham-by-Sea since 2003. Baked in small batches and using ingredients just like you'd find in your own kitchen at home, we don't mind if each one of our pies, quiches and sausage rolls doesn't look quite like its neighbour. In fact, we think that the best food always looks a bit Higgidy.
Eat 10 pies or quiches over 4 months, cut out the 'use by' squares and return them to us (with your address) & we'll send you a voucher for another pie or quiche to say thanks for everything.
Tell us what you think
Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
Got an idea for a tasty side? Tell us in 20 words or less. Win a bag of pies if we print it.
Ready to Eat; Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Oven cook - From Chilled. This quiche is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Remove all packaging & place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 20 minutes. This is a guide only (some ovens vary). Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Create a sharing plate of warm flat breads, marinated olives, homemade hummus, herby tomato tabbouleh and wedges of this little quiche.
The Higgidy Kitchen,
Box - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Seeded shortcrust pastry stuffed with spinach, feta and mature cheddar in a creamy free range egg filling, topped with roasted red peppers.
Keep your quiche refrigerated below 5°C. If freezing, freeze before use by date. Use within one month & once defrosted eat within 24 hours. Once thawed, don't re-freeze. Always defrost fully before cooking.
For use by see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Mustard, Contains Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Béchamel Sauce (29%) (Water, Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Double Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Mustard, Powder), Free Range Whole Egg (16%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (10%), Spinach (9%), Feta Cheese (Milk) (9%), Sautéed Onion (Onions, Rapeseed Oil), Roasted Red Pepper (8%), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Butter (Milk), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Concentrated Butter (Milk) (contains Colour: Mixed Carotenes), Cornflour, Sesame Seeds (<1%), Poppy Seeds (<1%), Nutmeg, Thickener: Pectin, Cayenne Pepper, Salt
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Quiche|
|of which saturates||7.8g||12.1g|
|of which sugars||0.9g||1.4g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.