Offer - Higgidy Smoked English Bacon & Mature Cheddar Quiche 400g
3 days guaranteed *
99.8p per 100g
(*not in the Oxford English Dictionary - but maybe one day?)
1. adj. cooking that is individual, unique, inspiring & creative; that pie tastes higgidy.
2. n. Camilla's little company of pie-makers from Shoreham-by-Sea.
3. n. ~ pie: a beloved pie or quiche enjoyed by food-lovers across Britain.
Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
We wanted to invite you all to lunch...
...but simply couldn't borrow enough chairs. So instead, we're giving lunch away (that's 100s of pies and quiches every month). Find out more at....
Perfect has its place, but we think the best food always looks a bit Higgidy. We'd love to see your home-cooked Triumphs - crispy bits, wonky veg and all. Share them with us on Instagram, using #mykindofperfect
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing; Ready to Eat
Oven cook - From Chilled. This quiche is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Remove all packaging & place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 25 minutes. This is a guide only (some ovens vary). Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Grate green and yellow courgettes, add freshly crushed garlic, a splash of olive oil and lemon juice, season generously and serve.
Return To Address
The Higgidy Kitchen,
The Higgidy Kitchen,
Full Product Name:
Seeded shortcrust pastry crammed with mature cheddar and sautéed onions in a creamy free range egg filling, topped with smoked English bacon lardons.
Keep your quiche refrigerated below 5°C. If freezing, freeze before use by date. Use within one month and once defrosted eat within 24 hours. Once thawed, don't re-freeze. Always defrost fully before cooking.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, Contains Mustard, Contains Sesame, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Béchamel Sauce (45%) (Water, Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Double Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Mustard, Powder), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Bacon Lardons (13%) (Pork, Water, Salt, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative: Sodium Nitrite), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (12%), Free Range Whole Egg (11%), Sautéed Onion (10%) (Onions, Rapeseed Oil), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Butter (Milk), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Parsley, Concentrated Butter (Milk) (contains Colour: Mixed Carotenes), Cornflour, Poppy Seeds (<1%), Sesame Seeds (<1%), Thickener: Pectin, Cayenne Pepper, Salt
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 Quiche|
|of which saturates||8.4g||8.4g|
|of which sugars||0.7g||0.7g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.