Offer - Higgidy Spinach, Feta & Pine Nut Pie 270g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
£1.37 per 100g
Camilla made irresistible pies. James built treehouses. James fell in Love with Camilla and her pies.
So he stopped building treehouses and built her a big kitchen where Camilla's pies could be lovingly baked to perfection.
The rest as they say is ... higgidy
Eat 10 pies or quiches over 4 months, cut out the 'use by' squares and return them to us (with your address) & we'll send you a voucher for another pie or quiche to say thanks for everything.
Tell us what you think
Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better
Got an idea for a tasty side? Tell us in 20 words or less. Win a bag of pies if we print it.
Keep your pie refrigerated below 5°C.
If freezing, freeze before use by date.
Use within one month and once defrosted eat within 24 hours. Once thawed don't refreeze. Always defrost fully before cooking.
Oven cook - From Chilled.
This pie is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Remove all packaging & place on a tray on the middle shelf of the oven for about 25 minutes. This is a guide only (some ovens vary). Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
A Tasty Side
Crunchy Coleslaw: make a delicious coleslaw with chopped red cabbage, grated apple and toasted hazelnuts. Toss in natural yoghurt to finish.
Country of Origin
The Higgidy Kitchen,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Creamy béchamel, spinach & mature cheddar mixed with crumbled feta & piled into seeded shortcrust pastry then topped with roasted red peppers & toasted pine nuts
Keep your pie refrigerated below 5°C. If freezing, freeze before use by date. Use within one month and once defrosted eat within 24 hours. Once thawed don't refreeze. Always defrost fully before cooking.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Béchamel Sauce (22%) (Water, Dried Skimmed Milk, Butter (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Double Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Mustard Powder), Spinach (13%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (13%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sautéed Onion (Onions, Butter (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Black Pepper), Feta Cheese (Milk) (11%), Roasted Red Pepper (8%), Free Range Whole Egg, Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Butter (Milk), Pine Nuts (1.5%), Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Poppy Seeds (<1%), Sesame Seeds (<1%), Cornflour, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Salt, Thickener: Pectin, Cayenne Pepper
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pie|
|of which saturates||7.9g||21.5g|
|of which sugars||1.4g||3.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.