Home Ripening Plums essential Waitrose 750g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
21.3p per 100g
To ripen before eating, leave at room temp for 1-2 days.
Refrigerate once ripe.
Wash before use.
Best served at room temperature
Preparation and Usage
Best served at room temperature. To ripen, leave at room temperature for 1-2 days.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending on seasonality.
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Home Ripening Plums
Refrigerate after purchase.
Product inside may vary due to natural variation
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||8.8g|
Hearty and wholesome, this fruity crumble combines traditional flavours with a little oriental zing.
Easy and impressive, this is a delectable hot and cold combination of grilled, juicy stone fruits coupled with malty, dark brown sugar meringue ice cream.
2 hrs 25 mins
An easy weekday treat using fresh plums, cream and yogurt with a hint of cardamom. Simple to prepare, this is a wonderful Autumn dessert and a great way to make the most of English plums.
1 hr 10 mins
Using polenta adds crunch for the ultimate biscuity topping.
This is a quintessential English pudding, perfect for an autumnal Sunday lunch. Use English plums if you can, as their slightly tart flavour gives the best results and serve with custard, pouring cream or ice cream.
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.