Offer - Homepride Plain Flour 1kg
over 3 weeks *
Great British baking since 1964
Great bakers of Great Britain, join me, Fred, and my pals Wallace & Gromit to raise some dough for kids in hospitals and hospices in the UK...
Wallace & Gromit's Big Bake
We're asking you to whip out your whisks, pre-heat your ovens and get baking with Homepride! Join us and rise to the occasion for charity.
Want to Know More?
Wallace & Gromit's Children Charity is a national charity helping children and families cared for in local hospitals and hospices across the UK. The charity funds free family accommodation and pull down beds for mums & dads so they can stay with their child, art, music and play therapy, sensory equipment for children with special needs as well as respite and end of life care for thousands of children in hospices every year.
Wallace and Gromit's Children's Charity. Charity no. 1043603.
for your Free Big Bake kit and to find out how you can take part to change a child's life.
Don't forget to check out my website for a great range of Fred collectables!
To keep this flour at its very best, never let the flour become damp. Store in a cool, dry place with good ventilation. Never mix old flour with new.
Return To Address
We will refund the cost of this product and return postage if it fails to reach you in perfect condition. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please return the empty box to:
PO Box 1246,
Customer Careline Freephone 0800 783 4321
PO Box 1246,
Full Product Name:
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
This flour is produced on a site that also produces products containing soya.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)
|Typical Values||Per 100g As Sold|
|of which saturates||0.19g|
|of which sugars||1.9g|
A quick and delicious dish perfect for lunch or supper. Serve with new potatoes.
Hearty and wholesome, this fruity crumble combines traditional flavours with a little oriental zing.
Sofa-side nibbles for cosy autumn evenings spent in front of a good film.
A simple teatime snack with a summery zip and zing
English plums cooked under a sweet, buttery oat crust are a perfect combination for this dessert in our summer menu.
1 hr 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Nov-2015 at 00:30. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.