Offer - Houghton British Cooked Ham Steaks 280g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: £1.61
- Family producing hams for 25 years
- Originally Wagstaff family cure
Houghton Hams was formed in 1983 by Nigel and Jo Wagstaff and has traded uninterrupted as a family business with the objective of producing quality products. The family has always been passionate about supporting the local community and farmers in particular whilst curing and cooking a Northamptonshire ham.
The company has celebrated its 25th year with the opening of a new unit and refurbished existing premises. Houghton Hams are currently in the 8th year of their BRC Global Standard where they were accredited an A Grade.
Quality products in your kitchen.
Pork from regionally selected farms.
Family producing hams for 25 years.
Original Wagstaff family cure.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Northamptonshire Cured Cooked Ham Steaks
English Pork Cured, Cooked and Packed in the U.K.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
British Pork Leg, Salt, Stabilisers (Triphosphates; Diphosphates), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate; Sodium Citrate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Natural Flavouring, Made with 100g of Pork per 100g of finished product
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per portion (70g)|
|Energy kJ||487 kJ||341 kJ|
|kcal||116 kcal||81 kcal|
|of which saturates||0.9g||0.6g|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.2g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.