Hovis Best of Both Medium Sliced Whites Bread 400g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Suitable for Home Freezing
Return To Address
Queries or Comments?
We'd love to hear from you. If you've any questions or comments, please do get in touch.
UK 0800 022 3394; ROI 1850 202929
The Hovis Team,
PO Box 66093,
If you are contacting us about a particular loaf, please provide us with the code and date from the bag tie.
Country of Origin
The Hovis Team,
PO Box 66093,
Bag - Plastic
Bag - Plastic - Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores - Not at Kerbside
Full Product Name:
Medium Sliced White Bread Made with 50% Wholemeal Flour (29% of the Baked Loaf) with Added Wheatgerm & Calcium
Keep cool and dry. If freezing, freeze as soon as possible after purchase. Use within 3 months.
Suitable for home freezing.
For Best Before date, please see bag tie.
To avoid danger of suffocation, please keep this wrapper away from babies and children
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Wheat Flour (29%) (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Wholemeal Flour (29%) (Wheat), Wheatgerm (3%), Yeast, Calcium Sulphate, Salt, Fermented Wheat Flour, Soya Flour, Wheat Protein, Vegetable Fibre (Inulin), Emulsifier: E472e, Vegetable Fat (Rapeseed, Palm), Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice 29g||% Reference Intake*|
|Energy||983kJ 233kcal||281kJ 67kcal||3%|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.1g||1%|
|of which sugars||4.0g||1.2g||1%|
|Calcium||478mg (60% RI)||137mg (16% RI)|
|This loaf contains 14 slices|
|*Reference Intake of (RI) of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
You can let your imagination run riot with these easy-to-make savoury toasties. And don't stop at cats - why not try making other faces, using different vegetables or coloured cheeses to make the features? Or you could cut the bread into different shapes, such as stars. Children will love helping with these!
This is a lovely soup, which can be changed into a fabulour main course by adding some seared sirloin.
A great alternative to sandwiches, these kebabs are an ideal lunch to make with the kids from scratch. The carrots and peppers add important vitamins and the cheese is a good source of protein which helps normal development and maintenance of bones, making these a super lunchbox filler.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 08-Oct-2015 at 00:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.