Hovis Best of Both Rolls 6 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
At Hovis we recognise the power that good food has to give you health and vitality.Even the name Hovis comes from the Latin Hominis VIS, meaning 'strength of man'.
Hovis Best of Both has the taste, texture and look of a white roll plus all the wheatgerm goodness of wholemeal. Wheatgerm is the very heart of the wheat and is packed with nutrients including vitamins E, B1, B6 and Riboflavin
As well as the added wheatgerm, our special blend of flour includes some wholemeal flour made from the whole of the grain, giving it more natural goodness and fibre than standard white flour. And at Hovis we don't use any artificial preservatives or flavourings in our breads.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Made on a plant that handles sesame seeds, milk and egg.
Return To Address
Queries or Comments?
We'd love to hear from you. If you've any questions or comments, please do get in touch.
UK 0800 022 3394; ROI 1850 202929
The Hovis Team,
PO Box 66093,
If you are contacting us about a particular pack of rolls, please provide us with the code and date from the front of pack.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Hovis Team,
PO Box 66093,
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
6 White Batched Rolls with added Wheatgerm & Calcium
Keep cool and dry.
If freezing, freeze as soon as possible after purchase. Use within 1 month.
For best before date, please see front of pack.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Eggs, May Contain Milk, Contains Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Wheatgerm (4%), Vegetable Fat (Palm, Rapeseed), Yeast, Wheat Protein, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Vinegar, Vegetable Fibre (Inulin), Soya Flour, Fermented Wheat Flour, Emulsifiers: E472e, E471, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid, Wheat Starch
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Roll 62g||% Reference Intake*|
|Energy||1043kJ 247kcal||646kJ 153kcal||8%|
|of which saturates||1.6g||1.0g||5%|
|of which sugars||2.5g||1.5g||2%|
|Calcium||624mg (78% RDA)||387mg (48%RDA)|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
|This pack contains 6 Rolls|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.