Offer - Hovis Seed Sensations Seven Seeds Original 800g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Hovis Seed Sensations Seven Seeds Original – NO ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES
WHY SHOULD I BUY HOVIS SEVEN SEEDS ORIGINAL ..........?
Seeds are the building blocks that contain the nutrients needed to nourish the growth of a new plant. Most seeds provide iron, zinc, fibre and protein.
Our Hovis Seed Sensations bread uses 7 different varieties of seeds to give you a great tasting loaf. At Hovis, we believe that natural is best, which is why we promise never to use artificial preservatives. This means you get all the great tasting, freshness you expect from Hovis- just more naturally.
HOVIS - GREAT TASTE MORE NATURALLY.
If you enjoy the great taste of Hovis 7 Seeds, why not try our delicious Hovis Granary loaf or our Hovis Seed Sensations Soft Granary Batch loaf with 9 seeds and grains?.
Keep cool and dry. If freezing, freeze as soon as possible after purchase. Use within 3 months. Suitable for home freezing. For Best Before date, please see bag tie.
Return To Address
Queries or Comments?
We'd love to hear from you. If you've any questions or comments, please do get in touch.
UK 0800 022 3394
ROI 1850 202929
The Hovis Team,
PO Box 66093,
If you are contacting us about a particular loaf, please provide us with the code and date from the bag tie.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 66093,
Bag - Plastic
Bag - Plastic
This loaf contains 18 slices
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat Contains Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Seed Mix (13%) (contains: Brown Linseed, Roasted Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Millet Seeds, Golden Linseed, Poppy Seeds), Yeast, Salt, Wheat Protein, Caramelised Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Fermented Wheat Flour, Barley Flour, Emulsifier: E472e, Vegetable Fat (Rapeseed, Palm), Barley Fibre, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid
Source of fibre, No artificial preservatives, Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice 44g||% Reference Intake*|
|Energy||1171kJ 278 kcal||515kJ 122 kcal||6%|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.3g||1%|
|of which sugars||3.8g||1.7g||2%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Apr-2015 at 01:16. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.