Offer - Hovis Seed Sensations Seven Seeds Wholemeal 800g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Wholemeal multiseeded bread with brown linseed, roasted sunflower, millet, golden linseed, pumpkin, sunflower and poppy seeds.
Using the finest quality flour from our mills, Hovis has been baking great tasting healthy bread since 1886. We are also the only major bread brand not to use any artificial preservatives. Hovis, as good today as it's always been.
Our bread bags made with renewable plastic have a 75% lower product carbon footprint than our normal bread bags made with plastic from fossil carbon sources.
Packaging footprint certified by the Carbon Trust
Suitable for Home Freezing
Return To Address
Queries or Comments?
We'd love to hear from you. If you've any questions or comments, please do get in touch.
UK 0800 022 3394
ROI 1850 202929
The Hovis Team,
PO Box 66093,
If you are contacting us about a particular loaf, please provide us with the code and date from the bag tie.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Hovis Team,
PO Box 66093,
Bag - Plastic
Bag - Plastic - Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores - Not at Kerbside
Allergy Other Text:
May also contain soya
Full Product Name:
Wholemeal Multi Seeded Sliced Bread
Keep cool and dry. If freezing, freeze as soon as possible after purchase. Use within 3 months.
Suitable for home freezing
For Best Before date, please see bag tie.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wholemeal Flour (Wheat), Water, Seed Mix (13%) (Contains: Brown Linseed, Roasted Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Millet Seeds, Golden Linseed, Poppy Seeds), Yeast, Wheat Protein, Salt, Vinegar, Malted Barley Flour, Caramelised Sugar, Barley Flour, Emulsifier: E472e, Fermented Wheat Flour, Vegetable Fat (Rapeseed, Palm), Barley Fibre, Flour Treatment Agent: E300
Suitable for Vegetarians;
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice 44g||% Reference Intake*|
|Energy||1043kJ 249kcal||459kJ 109kcal||5%|
|of which saturates||0.5g||0.2g||1%|
|of which sugars||3.1g||1.3g||1%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Mar-2015 at 01:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.