Offer - Hovis Soft White Thick Loaf 800g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Of the 3 major bread brands.*
The softest thing since sliced bread.
100% British wheat!
At Hovis we are proud of the way we make our bread. We are the only major national bread brand to have worked with Britain's farmers to develop premium wheat. We grow it right here in the UK, to produce loaves with flour milled from 100% British Wheat and our loaves do not include any artificial preservatives.
*Versus the two other leading, national bread brands (based on sales, excluding retailers' brands).
Suitable for Home Freezing
To avoid danger of suffocation, please keep this wrapper away from babies and children
The Hovis Team,
Premier Foods Group Ltd,
PO Box 66093,
Bag - Plastic
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Salt, Soya Flour, Fermented Wheat Flour, Emulsifiers: E472e, E481, Vegetable Fat (Rapeseed, Palm), Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid
Suitable for Vegans; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice 50g||% Reference Intake*|
|Energy||987kJ 233 kcal||494kJ 117 kcal||6%|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.2g||1%|
|of which sugars||3.5g||1.7g||2%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
Try spreading a little tomato chutney before topping these with ham and cheese.
These home-made crunchy chicken pieces are guaranteed to be a winner with children of all ages and, as they are baked in the oven, they are lower in fat.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.