Offer - Hovis Wholemeal Granary 800g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
2 slices of Hovis Wholemeal Granary bread provides 24% of an adult's daily fibre intake**
**based on the European Food Safety Authority Scientific Opinion in the Dietary Reference Values for Carbohydrates & Dietary Fibre (March 2010) of 25g per day.
At Hovis we believe that natural is best, which is why we promise never to use artificial preservatives.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Return To Address
Queries or Comments:
We'd love to hear from you. If you've any questions or comments, please do get in touch.
UK 0800 022 3394; ROI 1850 202929
The Hovis Team,
PO Box 1529,
If you are contacting us about a particular loaf, please provide us with the code and date from the bag tie.
The Hovis Team,
PO Box 1529,
Bag - Plastic
Bag - Plastic - Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores - Not at Kerbside
Full Product Name:
Sliced Wholemeal Bread with Grains, Linseed, Poppy, Millet and Sunflower Seeds
Keep cool and dry. If freezing, freeze as soon as possible after purchase. Use within 3 months.
Suitable for home freezing
For Best Before date, please see bag tie.
To avoid danger of suffocation, please keep this wrapper away from babies and children
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Barley, Contains Rye, Contains Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wholemeal Flour (Wheat), Water, Seeded Granary Blend (12%) (Malted Wheat Flakes (3%), Toasted Wheat Flakes (3%), Toasted Rye Flakes (3%), Malted Barley Flour, Golden Linseed, Poppy Seed, Millet Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Brown Linseed, Barley Flakes), Wheat Protein, Caramelised Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Vinegar, Soya Flour, Emulsifiers: E472e, E481, Barley Flour, Vegetable Fat (Rapeseed, Palm), Wheat Flour, Barley Fibre, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Slice 44g||% Reference Intake*|
|Energy||997kJ 236kcal||439kJ 104kcal||5%|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.2g||1%|
|of which sugars||2.4g||1.0g||1%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000 kcal)|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.