Iams Adult Dry Cat Food Chicken 3kg
For over 60 years, Eukanuba & Iams have made significant contributions to dog and cat nutrition. Continually investing in innovative research and development, P&G Pet Care was the first to develop and introduce many nutritional breakthroughs, e.g. an optimal Omega-6 : Omega-3 fatty acid ratio for skin and coat health and unique dietary fibre blends to support gastrointestinal health, renal failure and glucose metabolism. Only lately a breakthrough DentalCare System - proven to reduce tartar build-up in dogs and cats - has been incorporated into our products and the high level of DHA in our puppy diets has been shown to improve their learning abilities.
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.
Preparation and Usage
Daily nutrition for adult cats from 1 to 7 years old.
In keeping with the cat's natural behaviour, we recommend you divide the daily portion into at least 2 meals a day.
Iams premium quality ingredients mean that Iams is packed full of nutrition, so a small amount will satisfy your cat.
Size of Cat: 2kg, 25-40g of Iams per day
Size of Cat: 3kg, 40-60g of Iams per day
Size of Cat: 4kg, 55-75g of Iams per day
Size of Cat: 5kg, 70-95g of Iams per day
Size of Cat: 6kg, 80-115g of Iams per day
Size of Cat: 7kg, 95-135g of Iams per day
Your cat may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. Based on 2 meals per day, this bag contains 46 days of feeding, based on the average requirement of a 4 kg cat. For an alternative feeding experience you may want to add some warm water to the food.
When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days.
Always ensure fresh water is available.
Return To Address
Iams Consumer Services: Iams Careline (Free): 00-800 241 53 421
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic
Dried Chicken and Turkey (40%, A Natural Source of Taurine), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (1.7%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fructooligosaccharides (0.68%), Potassium Chloride, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||(2.60%)|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||(0.26%)|
|Vitamin A||(86094 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin D||(7013 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin E||(150 Mg/Kg)|
|Trace Elements Contain|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||(39 Mg/Kg)|
|Zinc Oxide||(234 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||(141 Mg/Kg)|
|Potassium Iodide||(1.7 Mg/Kg)|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monhydrate||(5.3 Mg/Kg)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 04-Feb-2016 at 00:30. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.