Iams Adult Dry Cat Food Salmon & Chicken 3kg
Formulated with high quality protein to help your cat maintain strong muscles
Tailored fibre blend, including Prebiotics and beet pulp to help support your cat's ability absorb nutrients
Formulated to help maintain urinary tract health
7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart
Strong Immune System:
Enriched with antioxidants to help support a strong immune system
Crunchy kibbles scrub your cat's teeth with every bite, helping to reduce plaque build-up that can lead to bad breath
Healthy Skin & Coat:
Formulated with Omega-6 and Omega-3 for healthy skin and coat
Keep Love Strong™
Iams premium quality ingredients mean that each kibble is packed full of nutrition, so a small amount will satisfy your cat.
Light in Fat, Hairball, Multi-Cat
Iams ProActive Health: Advanced Nutrition for each Lifestage and Lifestyle need
Kitten 1-12 Months, Adult 1-6 Years, Mature & Senior 7+ Years
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.
Preparation and Usage
3Kg = 46 Days°
°This bag contains 46 days feeding on average for a 4kg cat.
Size of Cat: 2kg, Amount per day: 25-40g
Size of Cat: 3kg, Amount per day: 40-60g
Size of Cat: 4kg, Amount per day: 55-75g
Size of Cat: 5kg, Amount per day: 70-95g
Size of Cat: 6kg, Amount per day: 80-115g
Size of Cat: 7kg, Amount per day: 95-135g
Feeding Guidelines: When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. In keeping with the cat's natural behaviour, we recommend you divide the daily portion into at least 2 meals a day. Always ensure fresh water is available.
Return To Address
IAMS care line free phone: 00-800 241 53 421
IAMS Europe B.V.,
7742 PB Coevorden,
Bag - Plastic
No artificial flavourings or colourants added
Full Product Name:
Iams ProActive Health Adult with Norwegian Salmon & Chicken (38% chicken & turkey, 4% salmon, chicken & turkey and salmon combined 42%) is a complete and balanced cat food for adult cats.
Store in a cool, dry place; ideally in a sealed container.
Best before date, manufacturing date, batch code and approval number: see coding on package.
Pet food only
Produced in the Netherlands
Dried Chicken and Turkey: 38% (Chicken 23%, a natural source of Taurine), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Rice, Salmon (4.1%), Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp (1.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), Potassium Chloride, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dried Whole Egg, Calcium Carbonate
|Typical Values||Analytical constituents*:|
|Omega-6 fatty acids:||2.43%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids:||0.33%|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||38mg/kg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||138mg/kg|
|* The analysis complies with the minimum and maximum RSA standards as required by Act 36/1947|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Oct-2016 at 01:34. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.