Iams Adult Dry Dog Food Large Breed Chicken 3kg
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool dry place
Preparation and Usage
Daily nutrition for Large breed adult dogs from 1 to 7 years old.
Iams premium quality ingredients mean that each kibble is packed full of nutrition, so a small amount will satisfy your dog.
Size of dog: 25kg, 240g-270g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 35kg, 305g-335g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 45kg, 360g-400g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 55kg, 410g-455g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 70kg, 485g-535g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 80kg, 530g-585g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 90kg, 570g-635g of Iams per day
Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. Based on 2 meals per day, this bag contains 9 days of feeding, based on the average requirement of a 35kg dog. For adult dogs with a weight <25kg, we recommend Iams Small/Medium. For an alternative feeding experience you may want to add some warm water to the food.
When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days.
Always ensure fresh water is available.
Return To Address
Iams Consumer Services: Iams Careline (Free): 00-800 241 53 421
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Full Product Name:
Adult Dry Dog Food for Large Breed Chicken
Store in a cool, dry place; ideally in a sealed container.
Pet food only.
Dried Chicken and Turkey (23%), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Animal Fat, Barley, Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.15%), Linseed, Glucosamine
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||(2.24%)|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||(0.15%)|
|Vitamin A||(57197 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin D||(6791 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin E||(125 Mg/Kg)|
|Trace Elements Contain|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||(679 Mg/Kg)|
|Zinc Oxide||(235 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Oxide||(36 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||(51 Mg/Kg)|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||(50 Mg/Kg)|
|Potassium Iodide||(3.7 Mg/Kg)|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monhydrate||(5.4 Mg/Kg)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Oct-2015 at 03:52. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.