Iams Adult Dry Dog Food Small & Medium Breed 3kg
Developed with veterinarians to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. Chicken for strong muscles. Daily Dental CareTM for. healthy teeth. 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart. Rich in succulent roast chicken. 100% complete & balanced. Developed with veterinarians. No added artificial colours. No added flavours. No added preservatives.
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.
No need to add supplements. Iams is highly nutritious, therefore feeding amounts are small. When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days. Always ensure that fresh water is available. This bag contains 36 meals based on average needs of a 15kg dog.
Preparation and Usage
Daily nutrition for Small and Medium breed adult dogs from 1 to 7 years old.
Iams premium quality ingredients mean that Iams is packed full of nutrition, so a small amount will satisfy your dog.
Size of dog: 2kg, 45g-50g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 4kg, 70g-75g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 6kg, 90g-100g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 8kg, 110g-120g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 10kg, 130g-140g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 15kg, 170g-185g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 20kg, 205g-225g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 25kg°, 235g-260g of Iams per day
Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. °For adult dogs with a weight >25kg we recommend Iams Adult Large Breed. Based on 2 meals per day, this bag contains 22 days of feeding, based on the average requirement of a 10kg dog. For an alternative feeding experience you may want to add some warm water to the food.
When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days.
Always ensure fresh water is available.
Return To Address
Iams Consumer Services: IAMS Careline (Free): 00-800 241 53 421
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Iams Europe BV
7742 PB Coevorden,
Bag - Plastic
Dried Chicken and Turkey (28%), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (3.1%), Sorghum, Barley, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.15%), Linseed
Contains Wheat, Fish, Gluten, Egg
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||(2.49%)|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||(0.17%)|
|Vitamin A||(57274 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin D||(6801 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin E||(126 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Oxide||(38 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||(53 Mg/Kg)|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||(53 Mg/Kg)|
|Potassium Iodide||(3.9 Mg/Kg)|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate||(5.6 Mg/Kg)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-Aug-2015 at 00:27. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.