Iams Adult Dry Dog Food Small & Medium Breed 1kg
(*Based on best selling adult diet sold in supermarkets November 2011 – November 2012. Out of total protein content.)
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool, dry place.
Size of Dog - Amount per day
Kg - Grams
2kg - 45g - 50g
4kg - 70g - 75g
6kg - 90g - 100g
8kg - 110g - 120g
10kg - 130g - 140g
15kg - 170g - 185g
20kg - 205g - 225g
25kg - 235g - 260g
Always ensure fresh water is available. Pet food only.
Preparation and Usage
Daily nutrition for Small and Medium breed adult dogs from 1 to 7 years old.
Iams premium quality ingredients mean that Iams is packed full of nutrition, so a small amount will satisfy your dog.
Size of dog: 2kg, 45g-50g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 4kg, 70g-75g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 6kg, 90g-100g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 8kg, 110g-120g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 10kg, 130g-140g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 15kg, 170g-185g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 20kg, 205g-225g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 25kg°, 235g-260g of Iams per day
Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. °For adult dogs with a weight >25kg we recommend Iams Adult Large Breed. Based on 2 meals per day, this bag contains 7 days of feeding, based on the average requirement of a 10kg dog. For an alternative feeding experience you may want to add some warm water to the food.
When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days.
Always ensure fresh water is available.
Return To Address
Iams Consumer Services: IAMS Careline (Free): 00-800 241 53 421
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Iams Europe BV
7742 PB Coevorden,
Bag - Plastic
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.
Pet food only.
Dried Chicken and Turkey (28%), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (3.1%), Sorghum, Barley, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.15%), Linseed
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||(2.49%)|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||(0.17%)|
|Vitamin A||(57274 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin D||(6801 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin E||(126 Mg/Kg)|
|Trace Elements Contain|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||(709 Mg/Kg)|
|Zinc Oxide||(246 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Oxide||(38 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||(53 Mg/Kg)|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||(53 Mg/Kg)|
|Potassium Iodide||(3.9 mg/kg)|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monhydrate||(5.6 mg/kg)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-May-2015 at 00:37. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.