Ice Cube Bags essential Waitrose 20 per pack
Easy to use, simply fill, tie and freeze
Makes 480 cubes
- Brands: Waitrose
1. Fill the bag gently with a thin stream of water. Caution: Filling the bag under too much pressure causes the bag to leak.
2. Tie the perforated tie handles at the top of the bag. Place in the freezer until contents are frozen.
3. Once frozen, take out the ice cubes as required
Preparation and Usage
Directions for use:
Fill the bag gently with a thin of stream water, (filling the bag under too much pressure causes the bag to leak).
Turn the bag upside down to seal it automatically.
Place in freezer until contents are frozen, remove cubes as required.
Ideal for cocktails, drinks and cool boxes for a picnic.
Ice cubes bags may also be used for freezing stocks and sauces.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Self Seal Ice Cube Bags
To avoid suffocation keep polythene bags away from babies, young children and pets. Allow hot liquids to cool fully before pouring into bag. Check that all plastic is removed from cubes before use.
Approx. sheet size 310 x 207mm
One of the world's favourite cocktails dating from the late 1890's, celebrating when Cuba gained independence. A simple, perfectly balanced mix of BACARDI Superior rum and Coca cola, brought to life with a squeeze of fresh lime.
The original and authentic BACARDI Superior rum Mojito, using only the freshest aromatic mint and fresh-pressed lime juice to create the most perfectly balanced, crisp and refreshing Mojito. The word Mojito is derived from the Spanish word 'Mojo', meaning little spell. Recipe published with permission from Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands.
Smoothies make a healthy breakfast or snack, watch out for the fiery kick in this one!
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.