Offer - Innocent Kids Mango & Pineapple 6 Fruit Tubes 240ml
over 1 week *
Mangoes & Pineapple
6 tubes full of 100% pure crushed fruit and juice.
It's a tube full of pure crushed fruit and juice. It contains no bits and no rubbish.
This one's really easy and great for a fun summer holiday treat. Pop a fruit tube or two into the freezer for a few hours. Go out and play for a bit, then take them out and you'll have your very own homemade ice lollies. Magic.
It's a tubeful of pure fruit puree. It contains no bits - just pure fruit.
How do i eat it:
Tear off the end of the tube and squeeze the fruit into your mouth.
For very young children we suggest and adult completely tears off the end of the tube for them
Preparation and Usage
How do I eat it?
Tear off the end of the tube and squeeze the fruit into your mouth. For very young children we suggest an adult completely tears off the end of the tube.
These tubes are not suitable for children under 36 months.
Lovely in lunchboxes and great from the freezer.
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Carton box recyclable
No colourings or flavourings, No preservatives
This product must be kept refrigerated 0-5°C. Once opened, eat straight away.
In each Fruit Tube:, 1 Slice of Apple, A chunk of Pineapple (31%), A piece of Mango (15%), No Diplodocuses (they're too big)
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Feb-2015 at 02:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.