Offer - Innocent Pineapple, Banana & Coconut Fruit Smoothie 750ml
over 1 week *
An innocent smoothie is a blend of whole crushed fruit, pure juices, coconut milk, and absolutely nothing else. And because it gives you the whole fruit and just the juice, you get more of the healthy bits; the flesh, the fibre, the good stuff.
3 good reasons to drink this smoothie:
- 2 of 5-a-day;
- 71% GDA of Vitamin C;
- 6 varieties of fruit.
We promise that our drinks will always taste good and do you good. And we promise that we'll always do the following:
1. Make it healthy.
There are 2 of your 5-a-day in every 250ml serving of this smoothie plus a source of fibre and Vitamin C too. All in all, Nature's very own wonder drink.
2. Cost less than home-made.
It's cheaper to buy this carton than do the alternative - buying the fruit yourself and blending it in your kitchen. No washing up either.
3. Find the best fruit.
Even if we have to try 500 varieties of mango before we find the perfect one. We're sort of obsessed.
4. Be sustainable.
We use recycled and recyclable packaging, refuse to air freight and source ethically by favouring Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms.
Refrigerate between 0-5ºC before and after opening. Once opened consume within 4 days.
Shake before opening, not after
Country of Origin
5 The Goldhawk Estate,
Allergy Other Text:
Does not contain nuts or nut products
Free from preservatives, colourings and flavourings
Refrigerate between 0-5°c.
Store in dry conditions away from strong odours.
How we make them
Facility fully BRC accredited.
Gently pasteurised (in a process similar to fresh milk) to minimise microbiological risk.
Positive release on brix, acidity, pulp and organoleptic.
Micro analysis available after 72 hrs.
The paper from this carton is made from a renewable resource: trees from well managed European forests.
Free From Nut, Free From Lactose, Free From Milk
1/3 Pressed Pineapple (39%), 3 Mashed Bananas (37%), 1 Pressed Apple, Some Creamy Coconut Milk (3%), 1/3 Squeezed Orange, a dash of Lemon Juice.
No Added Sugar
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||(per 100ml)|
|of which sugars (g)||12.3|
|of which saturates (g)||0.9|
|Vitamin C (mg)||19|
|Vitamin C (%RDA/100ml)||32|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Apr-2015 at 01:17. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.