Offer - Innocent Super Smoothie Uplift 360ml
Each bottle provides 2 of your 5 a day
6 days guaranteed *
55.3p per 100ml
- 250ml = 2 portions of fruit and veg
- a blend of fruit, veg and flax seeds
- fortified with vitamins C, B1, B2, B3 and B6
Our innocent promise:
1. Tasty healthy products - No added sugar. No concentrates. No funny business.
2. Sourced sustainably - we use recycled & recyclable packaging, refuse to air freight and source ethically.
3. 10% of profits go to charity - find out more atwww.innocentfoundation.org
innocent drinks. Tastes good, does good.
- Brands: Innocent
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Nut Free
- Options: On Offer
Preparation and Usage
Shake it up
Return To Address
Fancy a chat? Us too.
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Call the banana phone: 020 7993 3311(UK) / 01 664 4100 (ROI).
Country of Origin
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
This innocent super smoothie is a blend of crushed fruit, vegetables, pure juices, seeds and botanicals, and is fortified with added vitamins.
Keep refrigerated 0-5 ° C before and after opening
Drink within 2 days of opening
For best before date see cap.
FSC - FSC® Mix, FSC® C095196
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
31 Squashed Grapes, 1/2 a Crushed Pear, 1/2 a Squeezed Apple, 8 Crushed Raspberries (5%), 10 Crushed Cranberries, 17 Crushed Blackcurrants, 17 Crushed Blueberries (1.5%), 1 1/2 Crushed Acerola Cherries (1.5%), A Squeeze of Beetroot, Some Milled Flax Seeds (0.05%), A Dash of Baobab Extract and Some Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6 & E)
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Sufferers of Lactose Intolerance
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per 250ml*|
|Energy||234kJ (55kcal)||585kJ (138kcal)|
|(of which saturates)||0g||0g|
|(of which sugars¿)||10g||26g|
|Vitamin B1 (NRV)||0.14mg (13%)||0.36mg (32%)|
|Vitamin B2 (NRV)||0.21mg (15%)||0.52mg (37%)|
|Vitamin B3 (NRV)||2.2mg (14%)||5.6mg (35%)|
|Vitamin B6 (NRV)||0.19mg (14%)||0.47mg (34%)|
|Vitamin C||20mg (24%)||49mg (61%)|
|Vitamin E||2.2mg (18%)||5.5mg (46%)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
|¿only sugars found naturally in the fruit and vegetables|
|*This bottle contains 1.5 servings. 250ml = 1 serving|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.