Intelligent Eating Eggs 6 per pack
6 days guaranteed (avg. 17.5)*
See egginfo.co.uk and eggrecipes.co.uk
Keep refrigerated after purchase to maintain freshness.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
6 Free Range Eggs
Produced in the UK
All Intelligent Eating eggs are produced on Lion approved British Free Range farms, the Lion mark is your guarantee that these are quality eggs laid by British hens vaccinated against salmonella.
Contains eggs of different sizes, Min Net Wt 318g
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||2.5g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
|DHA + EPA + DPA||0.22g|
How about trying something new this weekend? This dish is perfect for warming up bodies without being too heavy. It might seem a little fiddly to prepare, but that makes eating it all the more enjoyable.
Popular as a breakfast bread, brioche dough is enriched with eggs and butter.
3 hrs 30 mins
This cake is best if slightly collapsed and squidgy, rather than being cooked through. Serve this recipe as a cake or a pudding with a dollop of creme fraiche. The recipe makes 12 square brownies.
Einkorn was the original wheat, developed over 20,000 years ago. This lightly spiced, fruity bread is a traditional Christmas treat in Germany. The marzipan centre adds a sweet nuttiness to each slice. This recipe makes one large family stollen or the doug can be separated to make individual ones to give as gifts.
Delicious mini carrots, courgette and bacon rostis, made with Hellmann's light mayonnaise and herbs.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.