Offer - Inycon Nero D'Avola Shiraz 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£5.99 per 75cl
Medium-bodied with flavours of damsons & black cherries with a hint of raspberries.
Our beautiful vineyards have been growing for centuries along the rugged coast of south-west Sicily. Over the Years, the skills needed to make great wines have been passed down through generations & remain at the heart of our community life here today.
For recipes and to learn more about our way of life, please visit www.inycon-growers.com
- Brands: Inycon
- Grape Varieties: Nero d'Avola
- Countries: Sicily
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: Less than £6
- Wine Cellar: Red, Decanter
Store in a cool, dry place.
Nero d'Avola, Frappato
The deep inky Nero d'Avola blends perfectly with the lighter Frappato grapes to create a wine with amazing colour and depth. Bursting with flavours of damson, black cherries and raspberries
This is the perfect wine to drink with salami, pasta with ragu sauce or try it slightly chilled and serve with seared tuna
Our vineyards are part of the Inycon Estate, situated along the unspoilt coast of south west Sicily. Here generations of farming families, like mine, have worked together to produce Sicily's most characterful wines and to preserve our historic community. Our historic community works together to produce wines which reflect the warmth and vibrancy of Silicy
Our beautiful vineyards have been growing for centuries along the rugged coast of south-west Sicily. Over the years, the skills needed to make great wines have been passed down through generations and remain at the heart of our community life here today.
Grapes are destemmed and crushed. Fermentation in stainless steel fermenters at 22- 25°c. With automatic pumping over and air injection selected yeast and malolactic bacteria are routinely used.
Country of Origin
Pack - Glass
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.