Isabel's Gluten Free Pizza Base Mix 300g
over 1 month *
99.7p per 100g
Chewy, crispy and tasty!
We think it takes effort and imagination to challenge and improve those much loved recipes, when no one has questioned them for years. Reinventing food is a little like reinventing the wheel, but through inspiration and effort we've done it... we've perfected recipes that everyone can enjoy and it's just as delicious as it ever was.
You'd never guess that it was better for you.
Suitable for Home Freezing
To make 4 pizza bases:
300g Pizza base mix (2 sachets)
200ml of cold water
3 tbsp olive oil
1 large egg lightly whisked
If using 1 (150g) sachet, halve the quantities & use a small egg.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°c (180°c for fan assisted ovens), Gas Mark 6.
2. Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Knead well until dough is silky & pliable. Divide into 4 balls.
3. Roll out each ball into 20cm (approx) diameter & about 2mm deep, then dust with cornflour to prevent the dough sticking.
4. Bake on non stick tray for 20 minutes turning half way. Remove from oven & add topping. Bake until toppings are cooked.
For best results avoid using tomato sauce with too much moisture. Try adding the topping on the base without part baking, the base might be a little chewier in the middle, but you might enjoy it! Roll out any unused dough, cover with cling film & freeze to use later.
Free From Potato or Maize
Preparation and Usage
For best results, apply a very thin layer of tomato sauce, or tomato pesto to the base before part baking (this will stop the pizza base rising in the middle). Add more half way through if desired.
Try adding toppings to the base before part baking, for a chewier texture in the middle.
Keep experimenting to find your perfect pizza!
With this Cassava flour mix, you can also make bagels, crepes, pasties, naan breads.
Return To Address
We'd love to hear from you, please get in touch.
email@example.com or call 01274 668947
Isabel's Cuisine Ltd,
Cutler Heights Lane,
To make 2 pizza bases:
150g of Isabel's Pizza Base Mix, 100ml of cold water. 1.5 Tbsp olive oil, 1 small egg lightly whisked (or egg alternative).
1. Pre-heat oven to 200c/400F (180C for fan assisted) Gas Mark 6.
2. Mix ingredients in a bowl. Knead well until dough is silky and pliable. Divide into 2 balls.
3. Roll out each ball into 20cm (approx) diameter and about 2mm deep Use flour to dust to prevent dough sticking.
4. Bake on tray for 10mins, turning over half way. Remove from oven and add toppings. Bake for further 15 mins.
Country of Packing
Isabel's Cuisine Ltd,
Cutler Heights Lane,
Full Product Name:
Gluten Free Pizza Base Mix.
Store in a cool dry place.
Freezable! Wrap the unbaked pizza bases in cling film and place flat in the freezer. Use within 2 months. Bake direct from frozen.
Produced in the UK
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Contains Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cassava (Tapioca) Starch, Modified Cassava Starch (100% Cassava), Milk Powder, Natural Flavour, Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|- of which saturates||0.0g|
|- of which sugars||2.3g|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.