Italian Mozzarella essential Waitrose 125g
Made from pasteurised milk
Preparation and Usage
To serve remove from brine.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bag - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Italian mozzarella cheese
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date.
Produced and packed in Italy with Italian milk
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Mozzarella Cheese (Milk)
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per 30g Serving|
|of which saturates||10.6g||3.2g|
|of which sugars||0.3g||trace|
Arancini, or risotto balls as they are sometimes known, mark the perfect way to make the most of leftover risotto, especially once served with a piquant arrabiata sauce. Leave the sauce to simmer for as long as possible, to give depth of flavour.
3 hrs 20 mins
An easy snack or supper that everyone will love, and it's ready in only 10 minutes.
These parcels can be made in advance unglazed and wrapped in cling film. They keep for around 48 hours, so you can bake them off and serve them at the last minute!
Suitable for babies from 12 months upwards, this traditional dish is a firm family favourite. The aubergine soaks up the flavours of the tomato and basil, the cheese melts and it is delicious with lots of crusty bread to soak up the juices.
Reduce your bread intake with these clever single slice ideas.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.