Italian Spaghetti Carbonara Waitrose 400g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 9)*
Price per 100g: 62.3p
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results microwave.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.; Microwave - From Chilled. Cat B 650W 5 mins.
Cat D 750W 4 1/2 mins.
Cat E 850W 4 mins.
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film lid in several places. Place pack on a microwavable plate. Check food is piping hot. If not re-cover and heat for further brief period. Allow to stand for 2 minutes after heating.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 20-25 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve. Pierce film in several places. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven until piping hot. Remove from the oven on tray. Allow to stand for 2 minutes, before serving.
Country of Origin
Plastic Tray & Sleeve
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
Spaghetti pasta topped with a creamy carbonara sauce and roasted smoked bacon pieces
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Produced in the UK from British pork
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Milk, Durum Wheat Semolina, Pork Belly (7%), Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Grana Padano Cheese (with Egg Lysozyme) (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Single Cream (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cornflour, Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Purée, Stabilisers Di-, Tri- and Polyphosphates, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative Sodium Nitrite
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per Pack|
|of which saturates||2.9g||11.4g|
|of which sugars||0.9g||3.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.