Italian Style Ciabatta Rolls Waitrose 4 per pack
4 Italian style ciabatta rolls.
Enriched with extra virgin olive oil (4%) and stone baked to give a crisp crust and open texture.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase.
Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use, do not refreeze once defrosted.
Oven cook - From Ambient. Gas 6, 200°C,
Fan 180°C 8-10 mins.
Remove all packaging.
Place directly on to middle oven shelf. Do not reheat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (4%), Malted Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Roll|
|of which saturates||0.6g||0.5g|
|of which sugars||2.2g||1.7g|
This recipe is perfect for a light evening meal or tasty brunch and a great way to use up bread that may be a little stale. The mild Korma spices, earthy mushrooms and cream give an Indian twist to a classic dish.
Add a flavour of the Med to your barbecue with our Spanish-style burger, inspired by a recipe from pioneering burger restaurant Haché.
Variation Use peeled and deveined cooked prawns in place of the crayfish. Cook's Notes Instead of sandwiching this combination in bread rolls, serve as a salad with chopped spring onion or Spanish onion over the top. Or add avocado slices and orange segments. You could even try adding steamed asparagus and halved cherry tomatoes.
Fingers of hot garlic toast dunked into melted parchment-baked cheese are great for parties.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.