Italian Style Four Seasons Pizza Waitrose 440g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
96.6p per 100g
A hand stretched pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, sliced artichokes, sauteed garlic mushrooms, British ham, Leccino olives, sprinkled with basil and black pepper.
Inspired by the pizzerias, we start with a thin, crisp base, oil enriched and stretched by hand. This is covered with a sauce made from crushed tomato and extra virgin olive oil (0.7%), then hand topped with mozzarella, sliced artichoke, sauteed garlic muchrooms, British ham and Leccino olives.
Cooking Instructions - General. Do not reheat once cooled.
Oven cook - From Chilled
Gas 7, 220°C, Fan 180°C: 12-14 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including the base disc. Place pizza directly on shelf in top of oven.
Oven cook - From Frozen
Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C: 17-18 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including base disc. Place pizza directly on shelf in centre of the oven.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Base - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
A hand stretched and stonebaked pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, sliced artichokes, sautéed garlic mushrooms, British ham, Leccino olives and sprinkles with basil and black pepper
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
For use by date see front of pack.
Warning: Although every care is taken to remove stones, some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Mozzarella Cheese (Milk), Tomatoes, Mushroom (6%), Artichokes (6%), Ham (5%) (Pork, Salt, Water, Wheat Dextrose, Stabiliser Di-, Tri- and Polyphosphates, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Preservatives Sodium Nitrite and Sodium Nitrate), Wheat Semolina, Leccino Olives (2%), Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Yeast, Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid, Flavourings, Garlic Purée, Basil, Black Pepper
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/3 Pizza|
|of which saturates||2.9g||3.8g|
|of which sugars||2.2g||2.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.