Offer - Italian Style Pepperoni Pizzeria Pizza Waitrose 385g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 7)*
Price per 100g: £1.04
A hand stretched pizza base, topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and sprinkled with parsley.
Inspired by the best pizzerias, we start with a thin, crisp base, oil enriched and stretched by hand. This is covered with a sauce made from crushed tomato and extra virgin olive oil (0.7%), then hand topped with mozzarella and sliced pepperoni.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Cooking Instructions - General. Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas 6, 200°C, Fan 180°C 16-17 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including base disc. Place pizza directly on shelf in centre of the oven.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 7, 220°C, Fan 200°C 11-12 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including base disc. Place pizza directly on shelf in top of the oven.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Base - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
A hand stretched pizza base, topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and sprinkled with parsley
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
Per 100g Energy 1278kJ 305kcal
Per 1/3 pizza as prepared provides Energy 1481kJ 353kcal 18%, Fat 15.9g 23%, Sats 6.0g 30%, Sugars 2.8g 3%, Salt 1.85g 31% RI
RI = % of your daily reference intake
Pack contains three servings
Produced from Danish pork
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
WHEAT Flour (Fortified with Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Water, Mozzarella Cheese (MILK), Pepperoni (11%) (Pork, Salt, Pork Fat, Maize Dextrose, Chilli, Rosemary Extract, Paprika Extract, Sunflower Oil, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Garlic, Smoke Flavouring, Paprika, Pepper Extract, Preservative Sodium Nitrite, Ginger Extract), Tomatoes, WHEAT Semolina, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast, Parsley, For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see capitalised ingredients
|Typical Values||As Prepared 100g||As Prepared Per 1/3 Pizza|
|of which saturates||5.2g||6.0g|
|of which sugars||2.4g||2.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.