JR Feuilles de Filo Pastry 250g
over 2 weeks *
63.6p per 100g
Conditioned under protective atmosphere.
- Brands: JR
Country of Origin
Avenue Pierre Salvi,
Zac de la Grande Vallée,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (Gluten), Water, Cornstarch, Salt, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Flour Treatment Agent: L-Cystein
These hand-held puds are a great low-fat alternative to apple pie, and are bound to be a big hit with a crowd.
If you would rather not use ready-made marmalade or have some onions which need using, slowly cook several thinly sliced onions in some Bertolli spread, a touch of caster sugar and balsamic vinegar over a low heat until golden (around 40 minutes). Season to taste with more sugar and vinegar, season and then leave to cool before using.
This filo pie is quite quick to make and is ideal for a light lunch.
Pink Lady apples are grown in America, and to pay a tribute, this is our apple version of the classic American banoffee pie. Light crisp filo pastry encases sweet crunchy Pink Lady apple slices and truly scrumptious toffee sauce. The easiest tart you can make.
These are the ultimate picnic or lunchbox filler and are a great alternative to a sarnie. Light crispy pastry encases flavour-packed sausage and Pink Lady apple.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.