Offer - Jackson Estate Stich Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Top of the range New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. A perfect example of the number one white grape in the UK.
Since planting our pioneering Sauvignon Blanc vineyards three decades ago, time, tide and fortune have smiled on Jackson Estate, and the unparalleled affinity between Marlborough and Sauvignon Blanc has been spectacularly realised.
The acclaim Jackson Estate Sauvignon Blanc generates is based entirely on the merit of our mature, cool climate vineyards. Over twenty parcels of Sauvignon Blanc are made separately at our state of the art Marlborough winery, then blended to achieve Jackson Estate's style; distinctive aromatics, intensely flavoured and lively fruit, refreshingly crisp acidity and a long flavoursome finish.
Named for founder John 'Stich' Stichbury.
- Brands: Jackson Estate
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Marlborough
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White
Distinctive aromatics, intensely flavoured and lively fruit, refreshingly crisp acidity and a long flavoursome finish.
Jackson Estate was founded more than 25 years ago, after the first vines were planted on our estate in Marlborough, New Zealand by the Stichbury family, who have farmed the land on Jackson's Road for over 160 years.
Jackson Estate embodies the very best of Marlborough New Zealand, the essence of Sauvignon Blanc. Jackson Estate is a special place, a testament to the vision and determination of the Stichbury & Jackson families who have farmed the land on the Wairau River plain at Jacksons Road for more than 160 years.
All blocks were harvested in the morning to reduce field heat and enhance flavour. Individually pressed to tank the batches were settled for 72 hours before racking the clear juice off for ferment. Juice was warmed and then inoculated using cultured yeast strains. Average fermentation lasted 3 weeks at mid to low temperatures to maximize aroma and flavour. Post fermentation the young wines were aged on light lees for up to 5 months prior to being blended and prepared for bottling early September 2015
Return To Address
Gonzalez Byass UK Ltd,
Country of Origin
Jackson Estate Ltd,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Sauvignon Blanc - White New Zealand Wine
Gonzalez Byass UK Ltd,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Classic risotto recipe made with British asparagus and shallots.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Feb-2017 at 07:16. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.